Friday, March 23, 2012

WTF

If this doesn't post this time I'm gonna be real pissed. I was so tired last night I just wasn't going to retype all the stuff I put on the blog when it didn't post. I don't know whats going on but it seem like a conspiracy. Every time I'm really tired, the blog doesn't post. Pisses me off royally.
I was tired because I didn't get enough sleep for 2 nights and then had to meet the 3 dudes who wanted us t take them to get crystals at 7 AM down in Congress. At least I didn't have to babysit wives. Phillip found a good hole for them to dig then went to find a hole for the next people we take out there to use. People pay us to help them get crystals, not just show them the area. We guarantee they will get some or we give them some from our stock. One of the old guys just wanted to find a few crystals to throw out in the back yard for the grand kids to find. He didn't do any digging, just walked around picking them up off the ground. I did take him to a spot where he could get a sandwich bag full of crystals that were not perfect but what the hell, little kids don't know the difference. I gave him a sandwich bag of good ones, after all , it cost him 20 bucks just to come out to the place. The other guys got pretty good crystals. Phillip did have to get them another hole when they said the one they were in went dry. Phillip will have to dig it out and make sure. Lots of times there will be a layer of rock then another layer of crystals under that. Newbies don't know that.
One of the old boys wants us to take him out to the geode dig today. He was going to come by at 7AM but showed up at 6;30. Good thing we were almost ready to go. He was really gung ho. He was hoping to get geode with fire opal in them. We guarantee geodes but the fire opal is just luck. I picked around close to the rigs and found zilch. Mostly I just sat in the shade and read, wishing I had a cot to snooze on. The old boy found plenty of geodes. so many in fact that Phillip had to help him pack them out. Really pooped tonight. I hope I can sleep tonight. Got bad heartburn after I went to bed last night and couldn't get back to sleep for a while after eating some tums to quell the burn.
Don't know what is going on with this blog. First posts that don't then comments to comments I can't make. Tried to make a comment on the one Jake made on What the ZZZZZZ.
Any how Jake, photoluminescence may be ho hum for you, but to me it's kinda interesting. I say go for the posts. What the hell! Someone might have an Idea. You can always tell them at work, you have a weird granny that must have given you some faulty hypotheses.
I'm out of here and heading for bed. Nite all. Granny.

2 comments:

Jake said...

Actually PL is a very cool technique (especially when it works!) but explaining it can be a pain especially when you want to defend/graduate/exit and your adviser says "ok you can graduate but before that, you have to explain your PL results" Then ya look at your non-sensical data and ya get that feeling similar to making a blog post that doesn't post. At this point you either

A) go ape#$%^ and start laughing and cursing at the same time while those around you wonder what size straightjacket would fit you best

or

B) make a blog post about and 'phish' for answers

Rockhunter said...

Lemme see!hmmm, I'll take door B. I Love phishing. Maybe I'll catch a bass. Who knows?