Monday, March 19, 2012

This is exciting!

Yeah folks un-published data for your viewing entertainment! Step right up and see the amazing Nelson-Riley plot of lattice constants! Remember you saw it here first folks, on Grandma's blog!

Ok, I'll cut the sarcasm but somebody out there has got to have something more interesting than XRD data? I'm sure somebody is doing something exciting that is post worthy. I sure as hell don't have anything fun to post, that it unless you want to see some spectroscopic ellipsometry experimental and modeling spectra. If that floats your boat I got tons of that for ya! Heck I'll even through in some confidence intervals just for kicks! I could sure use more pictures of snow or hikes or animals, it gets pretty boring looking at photoluminescence data.

Grandma, keep up the awesome blog posts! It's nice to know that there is a world outside of my office and lab space.

No comments: