Monday, March 26, 2012

More grad school insanity

Howdy, I thought I would send y'all another tidbit of the grad school life. A friend of my who has her PhD (she made it to the other side!) sent me this clip. It's kind of cheesy especially for those that do not like Lady Gaga. Also it's bio-science, not physics, but there are a lot of elements in this video that are common to all graduate school programs.

I have to admit I've been on the verge of losing my marbles and singing a song of physics grad school frustration, but haven't reached that level yet. I'm at the stage of making blog posts, I'm not dancing around... yet.

I guess I've been able to keep it together, whereas this lady lost it, but hey if you're gonna lose it have fun in the process!





2 comments:

Rockhunter said...

Lady Gaga gives me a pain where the sun don't shine. Stay cool and let the others dance.

Bull River Gal said...

OMG...did you read some of the comments that folks made about this video. Boy she really hit the bulls eye on this. So many people out there experiencing her ordeal!! Not easy getting a PhD.....

Congrats on getting yours today!! So proud of ya!!