Monday, March 19, 2012

HO HUM !!

Yeh!! I know, you guys see this shit all the time, but we don't as a rule see it down here this time of the year. Phillip took this yesterday and must have screwed up on the setting or something. Out the back door.


Another from the back door. Guess where the shovel is? Look at the shed other side of the car. You don't suppose it might be in there do you? Guess again? That's right, who'd a thunk it? Might we need the shovel in March? Should we leave it on the porch in case it might snow? Who'd a thunk it would do this when Phillip was running around in shorts and muscle shirt on friday? Sheeeeit!!

Better pics in the post before this one.

Granny.


1 comment:

Jake said...

Dang I wish we had that snow. To y'all it's a nuisance but here (at least in the mountains) it's white gold! I haven't been up in a while as I'm trying to get things wrapped up here, but folks have told me that it is pretty dry up in the high country. If we don't have a rainy spring and summer I'll bet this is going to be a bad year for fires.