Sunday, March 18, 2012

What a day, What a day!!



It's almost bedtime and it's still at it out there. Been snowing off and on all day. Got about a foot still on the ground after some melted with a bit of rain at one time. Who knows how much will be there when we wake up in the morning. Only good thing about snow is that it melts slowly so it soaks in and don't run down to the neighbors yard. It will be a muddy mess when this is all over. They had to close the freeway up by Flagstaff for the biggest part of the day due to the heavy snowfall. Just not enough equipment to clear away the snow and the wrecks. This will prolong the ski-ing up in the high country. This should give the cactus the moisture to grow some buds. Not any so far this year and by this time some cactus are ready to bloom. I hate snow but it's good for some things.
It was one of these lazy days. Phillip did get 6 disposable pans of lasagna made and froze, then we played some puter games. At least the power stayed on for a change. Usually goes off every time it snows or rains. I guess it did it's dirty work last night but I won't be surprised if the coffee isn't done when I wake upin the morning. Damn cold today. It even didn't get above 59 down in Pheonix today. About 38 here to day was the high. Sheeeit!! I'm going to turn the electric blanket on and warm the bed. I damn near took it off last week when I changed sheets. Glad I didn't now. And this is supposed to be AZ.? Global warming? Bullshit!!
Granny.

No comments: