Thursday, March 1, 2012

Days of our life.



We took 3 clients out to the Bagdad area today. All guys so I didn't have to babysit any wives for a change. Got to do my own thing while the guys chased all over looking for the best stuff. One dude was really taken with all the onyx. Color wise mostly they found was white but there is some real pretty pink if you are lucky to find it. The white has some terrific patterns in it and can run to the translucent. One of the guys did find a large chunk that looked yellow. May be only a stain and he didn't want to risk taking a chip off it to see. Said he will wait to cut it. If it is a yellow then it is a first for the area. Lots of yellow jasper with black dendrites in the area.

I just poked around and dug in the mini washes a bit and picked up some nice reds and green patterned agate. Sat in the sun and read a bit. Was a sunny but cool breezy day. Cottonwood trees are leafed out there already. Saw indian paintbrush, brittlebrush and some tiny pink flowers blooming. Manzanita has been blooming for a couple of weeks now.

Damn, I'm tireder than if I worked all day. Should have taken a nap while I waited for the guys.

My bedtime now, nite all.

Granny.

No comments: