Saturday, March 24, 2012

It's another saturday kiddies.



That Granny is getting out and about too. Today was a stay at home and relax day. Did some picture sorting and aranging in my albums on the laptop. Still trying to get them all labeled and put into slideshows, then maybe on to dvd's. Going slow because I have to be in the mood for this sort of thing. Phillip and I did some internet surffing too.

Had to get the Ranger towed down to the shop to get it fixed. Some time between the last time Phillip started it and a while back, some bastards ( what Phillip calls them) stole the gas out of it and when Phillip started up after that, it started puking out and it must have sucked up some stuff from the bottom of the tank and then it wouldn't run good even after he put more gas in it. The fuel filter is plugged and there is no way Phillip can change it himself without a gizmo to blead the line first. And so on. As I said before, Shit happens.

I did get thru to the comments on comments to the blog this time. Commented on Jakes post. Ought to be fun if nothing else. Might even give Jake a clue.

Well kiddos, it's my bedtime. Nite all, Granny.

1 comment:

Jake said...

Yep, got your suggestion Grandma! I like it! I'm wondering if anybody else has any ideas?