Monday, July 9, 2012

""~~~~HOT~~~''

This goes to show you just how hot it is down here. Even the deer think so.
Don't know who took the picture, I stole it off the net. Never the less, It's damn hot.

Went to the doc this AM. Didn't confess my addiction because I decided to quit cold turkey. Didn't stop by the store and replenish my anti-depressants. But(giggle) I did get some ice cream bars. Shush, I'm not yelling it out loud you know. And you really can't call them an anti-depressant because there isn't enough chocolate in them. Oh well! Cold turkey wasn't such a good idea after all. Just wondering how long I will last. Any way the doc did give me another year. He must have meant it because he said he would see me then.

Phillip picked 4 green peppers tonight and made some sauteed peppers, onions and mushrooms for supper. So good with the pork chops. Yum! I thought he was going to pick squash but he says they need to grow more. He did get a few radishes for the potato salad he made yesterday. By the way, I think there is still some of that left in the fridge.
Just looked at the clock. It's almost my bed time.
Granny.

2 comments:

Bull River Gal said...

Poor devils! I saw a bear in the river yesterday...he or she must have been suffering pretty good to bee out in the open like that....had to be trying to cool off. Not like there are fish for him to catch!!

Rockhunter said...

The other day when we were at the river, some wild pigs were cooling off in the water. We couldn't see them but Phillip heard them. Got pics as the left the water and ran up the bank. Haven't processed the pics yet but if they turn out I will post them.