Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Ain't that the truth???

You can just go into the next room and then wonder what the heck did I come in here for. I have to go back to what I was doing just to remember what I went in the other room for. Have you ever put something in a place just so you would remember where it was? Then now you can't remember the place?? I better go see where I put that right now. What was I talking about? Better read back and see. Oh Yeah!!! Never mind....

Yep, that the way it was when dad was laid off work almost every winter till he went to work at Bunker Hill. Funny how things come back in style.


That 24 hour thing is just so much horse pucky. The darn things breed and multiply tenfold in that amount of time and they never die.

Went down to the river today because they said it was going to be 99 or a 100 and clear. Ha!!

It was clouding up just about the time we got there and It was so cool I almost didn't want to come home. We got clouds and you could count the sprinkles, they were so few. The rancher up on the hill has put cows up there and the darn things come down to the river to drink. Cow poo all over. Tomorrow is 4th and there will be people down there with their kids expecting to let them play in the water. Gonna be a nasty revolting developement when they get there. Everthing way too dry to have a weiner roast with out burning up the country side. Won't be a good day for parents down there.
Oh well , que sera, sera.

Granny


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you don't mind that I found your blog and have been looking in a time or two. Your blog is so refreshing compaired to others I have looked in on. I don't have to keep dragging out my dictionary to see what's been said. I don't have to clasp my chest because of nasty foul language and I'm not bored to tears with all the latest theater events,long hair music, or naked people. As an old gal stuck to this darn wheel chair, all I can do is travel via the internet. I love your quirky humor pictures and great pictures of your pursuits. Wanda

Rockhunter said...

Wanda; I'm glad you like our blog enough to want to follow. Welcome.