Saturday, June 30, 2012

Oh yeah!!!

You know that's the honest truth. If you don't believe me, just take the time to sit a while, like on a bench at a mall or at walmart and see for your self. It sure does take a lot of strange people to make a world.


There again this will come in handy when you have to interact with some of the denizens at the mall or walmart. Whoopie!! Believe me it will come in handy too.




Or broken bones. If you haven't experienced this , you better thank your lucky stars. It can damn near cause the real big one. Iv'e had a few of the mini's and believe me I thought I would check out for sure.


Well It's a new wonder for Phillip. This was the second day he went to water the garden and didn't find a dead body, eaten plants or a soon to be dead body. Things are looking up. Some fried squash will soon be gracing the table and we have got a few ripe tomatoes that aren't bird picked. Corn will be knee high by the 4th of July but new potatoes won't be. Now the best thing to hope for is RAIN.

Granny




3 comments:

Bull River Gal said...

Stupid people are not always entertaining....sometimes they are a damn pain in the A-- and that rhymes with grass!!

Rockhunter said...

Amen!!!

Jake said...

I like the step cartoon! It reminds me of karma. Not too long ago Steph "forgot" about the last step in our apartment and did what I called a slip-flip. I thought this was a hoot but then was scared when I though she actually hurt herself. Luckily all she was a few nasty bruises and a cut on her toe from the edge of the molding. I felt bad about my initial bust of laughter but it came full circle when I almost busted my head open on the same damn step. That stuff is no joke! Handrails are not just decorative they can save your noggin!