Sunday, June 10, 2012

Another Sunday rolls around.

Now here's an idea for a fancy cake decorating. Looks like the real thing. It would be hard to tell from a distance if the cakes were not cut. I like!

What's all this hull-a-ba-loo I hear from Idaho about a Vodka called Five Wives. Seems the good Mormons in the state are offended by the label? Now I have to ask," what in the devil are the good Mormons doing in a liquor store anyway"? Beats the hell out of me! Oh well, to each his own vices.
Still hot as blazes down here. The news keeps telling us to be prepared for the monsoons. What monsoons? When? Aha!...I'll believe em when I sees em. Until then, It's the river we go.

Phillip came in from watering the garden today and told me another snake got tangled up in the bird net. How the hell does a 1 inch snake get tangled up in a net with 1/4 inch mesh. Beats the hell out of me also. He said there is a horned toad in the corn row and I hope he stays there and does not try to negotiate the bird net too. Phillip put a row of corn in to give shade to the squash. If you don't give it some shade it wilts right down to the ground in this heat down here. He planted corn for shade last year, not expecting to get any from just one row but we got quite a bit from it. He put in a row of sunflowers this year for shade too.
I was thinking about doing some painting and the more I thought about it the more I decided to play with the puter. Getting lazy in my old age I guess.
Granny

No comments: