Monday, June 18, 2012

We have been busy.......

Yes, I have been busy.  We are going to have some friends visit us coming from Oregon. They will be here on Thursday.  We are gonna take them up to Kootenai Falls.  It is so pretty this time of the year because the water is higher so the falls are really tumbling down through the canyon.  Plus, currently, it is greener in the surrounding area...later in the summer it starts looking brown as far as the landscaping goes.  Anyway, we have been busy "spring cleaning" scrubbing of the deck, washing windows, etc.  While Bruce had the big ladder on the deck to clean the trapezoids windows, we decided to have him bring it in the house to clean the dinig lights/fan, take off the cover to the big flourescent light in the kitchen to clean, put up my hanging rod for my wall hanging quilt and vacuum off the ledge about the laundry room......busy busy busy.









Here are some pics of Kootenai Falls and of my most recent finished quilt. Oh and I thought I would throw in a pic of the ladnscaping work that Bruce has been doing.  Catch ya later.

4 comments:

Rockhunter said...

The yard is looking fantastic, and I love the new wall hanging. What happened to the moose?
The falls are awsome. Are they the ones we went up to when we were up there? It don't look like the pics are from the same angle of the ones we saw. I got pics of them and some of the trees along the river, remember?

Bull River Gal said...

Yeah the falls are the same ones that we went to but did we walk all the way down in to the river edge. I don't think that we did! We would have had to drop down to the train tracks and then climb up, walk across and drop back down a steel overpass that has been put over the tracks.....then would have taken various trails to walk along the river or take the hanging bridge across the river.

The moose image is hanging above the stairwell.

Rockhunter said...

Now I see, you have it hanging above a door. Which door?
I don't remember any railroad tracks by the river I'm thinking about. I know we went to a lot of river places is all. I'll post the pics I remember, if I can remember just which file they are in.

Lisa said...

Mom, the quilt looks great up there nice job. Dad, you've been busy i see. almost didn't recognize that part of the yard without the wood pile that was there.