Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Visitors.

 Margaret is down here in AZ visiting with Monte and his family.  They drove up from Phoenix on Monday for a visit.

Monte brought along his Wife and Daughter.  Darn, I didn't get pictures of them.  Anyway we had a great visit.  Reminiscing and all.  I got so engrossed with visiting that I forgot to ask if they had lunch.  I feel stupid now about it. No I am not getting alzashimers, I'm just getting old.  Phillip went to help a fried and missed them because he didn't get back in time.  Was only going to  be gone a couple of hours but he did get home before dark.  Brat!!
Margaret said she would be back up before she went home on the 27th I think she said. Phillip will be here then to see them.  He was bummed he missed them but said guy he went to help had more trouble fixing the goat pen than they thought.  Posts were too far apart Phillip said , so was hard to string fencing.
I sent Monte an invite to the blog.  Maybe we will hear from him.  I also re-invited Mark and Margaret.  Who knows, mabe they will add a line or two, and maybe some pictures?
Granny

1 comment:

Bull River Gal said...

That is GREAT......Donna and I were just talking about going and visiting Margie!! Wow..we would have went and missed her!! That was this past Friday!!