Saturday, October 20, 2012

More flowers, you say?



Things turned out differently today than expected.  We were going to take a couple out crystal digging but they opted to go with some friends to Quartzite to look at new motor homes.  Phillip and I decided to take in the flea market.  Been a while since we were there.  Place was packed. Lots of vendors.  I got tired walking all over the place. We looked for canning jars and rock picks.  Didn't find either. Checked out 3 thrift shops and still zilch.  We did get some groceries.  Got the stuff to make fruit cakes.  Phillip made some more cactus fruit jelly but turns out it didn't set up so we have cactus fruit syrup for our pancakes. Just another AZ day. How was your day?
Granny.

2 comments:

Bull River Gal said...

I have been working on quilting a Christmas gift. Man my shoulders are stiff and tired!! I got a new sewing machine....love the heck out of it. It it not a brand new machine but new to me...bought it at Boyd Walkers in Spokane!! Had a real good visit with Jason who came up to hunt with Pop. He had to go home today.

Rockhunter said...

You didn't say if they got their game. What kind of machine did you get?