Sunday, October 14, 2012

Fw: [This and That] New comment on Labor day was a while ago.........



--- On Fri, 10/12/12, Anonymous <noreply-comment@blogger.com> wrote:

From: Anonymous <noreply-comment@blogger.com>
Subject: [This and That] New comment on Labor day was a while ago.........
To: daisydew3302@yahoo.com
Date: Friday, October 12, 2012, 1:14 AM

Anonymous has left a new comment on your post "Labor day was a while ago........":

Thank you for the blog post. Jones and I have been saving for a new e-book on this issue and your blog post has made all of us to save money. Your thoughts really answered all our issues. In fact, more than what we had thought of prior to when we came across your great blog. I no longer have doubts including a troubled mind because you have really attended to our own needs in this post. Thanks



Posted by Anonymous to This and That at October 12, 2012 12:14 AM

1 comment:

Rockhunter said...

This came thru my facebook page and I forwarded it to the blog. I don't know who anonymous and Jones are but I'm glad they like the blog.