Thursday, October 25, 2012

"Borowed" from the internet.


 Got the washing done for another week.
 Finally the dude came and got the oxy tanks and stuff.  I think they piddle around and don't pick the stuff up so they can charge more rent.
A boring day.  I did get some mending and clothes sorting done though.  Put the shorts away. Culled out some clothes I haven't worn in quite a while. I suppose if I donate them to the senior center I will wish I kept something. Gotta get tough and do it anyway. Only room in the closet for so much and I did pick up 2 pair of jeans and a blouse at the thrift store.  Need to find a decent pair of shoes. Got all the kickers I need now.

Now that it's cooled off I hope it will be the end of mildewed towels until next summer.  Funny how I can hang my towel to dry but I end up with the mildew stained ones. At least none of my clothes are mildew stained. Not that it can be said about all the people in this house. And they say you live and learn?

Can you believe, blueberry pancakes with cactus fruit syrup. Not for breakfast but for desert.?  Yummy.

I see it is about my bedtime so nite all.
Granny

No comments: