Friday, October 19, 2012

Fw: [This and That] New comment on More pics from out and about..



--- On Fri, 10/19/12, Anonymous <noreply-comment@blogger.com> wrote:

From: Anonymous <noreply-comment@blogger.com>
Subject: [This and That] New comment on More pics from out and about..
To: daisydew3302@yahoo.com
Date: Friday, October 19, 2012, 2:09 AM

Anonymous has left a new comment on your post "More pics from out and about.":

I'm creating a collaborative blog and I need to know if I can transform a blogspot blog into one where anyone can add content and edit or change the text. Maybe there is another type of blog whee you can do this.. Thanks everyone..



Posted by Anonymous to This and That at October 19, 2012 1:09 AM

1 comment:

Rockhunter said...

I have no Idea if it can be done. I know that to add a post to my blog you have to be invited to be an author. You might check with Blogger.com about it. If the moderator permits it, comments can be made on the blog. They will be moderated before being published.