Monday, April 2, 2012

WTF



Phillip said" I checked the light setting on your new camera, and the flash setting". OOOPS!!! Gotcha. He looks so serious, don't he? The damn thing has too many gizmo's that you can trigger without even trying.

Hey Jake!! Maybe you can put that formula in a bag, shake it up then toss it in a vacuum. Might light up. Another thing I remembered from a long time back. I think I read about it in a popular mechanics magazine in the 70's. I think it was about a liquid fluoride thorium reactor to produce electricity. Do you know anything about that? Maybe they figured out a way to make a bomb instead of electricty.

Was a dull day at the Hanks house here in AZ. I did some work on my geneaology, and sent some stuff on the Hanks family to Patti Hanks, your cousin down in OK. She can use what she wants, then forward it over to Carla , who is another of your cousins, in Hawaii. There's more family than you really know. Speaking of family, your Aunt Donna has been put in a nursing home. She has been sick but better now. In case you might want to send her a letter or card or something, her address is...Donna Norgren, 12001 80th Ave.North, Apt.#12, Maple Grove, MN 55369 Ph- 1-763-416-1632. She is the last of your Dad's brothers and sisters. In case you wanted to know why she hasn't been in touch lately. I got this info from Patti.

Granny.

No comments: