Thursday, April 5, 2012

How tired I am!



Took a couple out to find Agate and opal. Had to practically find every piece of agate for that old gal. I figure even the most dense person could compare one rock with another to see if they were the same kind of material. Not so. There is dense and then there is stupid. Usually I'm pretty tolerant with newbies but sometimes some of them really piss me off. I must have spent nine tenths of my time today running over to see if the rock she found was agate or not. Sheeeesh!

Now as my dear departed Dad would say" I'm wore to a frazzle! wore to a frazz-zel". I really earned the fee for taking them out. Phillip said the old man wasn't too bad. At least he learned quick. They must have taken home every rock they got. Lots of leaver-ite, but who cares if they want them and it makes em happy. Sheeeesh! I'm tired because we had to get up at 4:00 to get time for coffee and meet them at 7 down in Congress.

I'm heading for bed. Nite all.

Granny.

No comments: