Saturday, April 14, 2012

Only in AZ.



This was up at Flagstaff this morning. A foot of snow. They got more later in the day. So did we.

Flurried and drizzled all day. Just hope it don't clear off tonight, or the limbs that are left alive from last years cold spell will surely be goners. Damn near killed the 2 trees last year. Did kill 2 small ones we had planted. They were all leafed out then it froze them. A neighbor lost his big pomagranet tree. He cut it off then it sent up shoots from the stump. Those shoots are just now leafing out. I'll bet he is pissed about now. Neighbor next door has 3 little fruit trees trees he put in last week. Hope he got them covered. They have predicted 19 for tonight. Yet by Wed. it's supposed to be in the 70's here again. Only in AZ.

Granny

1 comment:

Jake said...

Yeah! I think this same storm hit Colorado. Where the heck was this white stuff in Jan-March? I could have put that fluffy white stuff to good use then. Well I'm lucky enough to have boarded one last time with Sis before I used up my 4-pack tickets.