Friday, April 13, 2012

OMG!!!

Watch out!! It's friday the 13th.


It was a cold, cloudy, windy, nasty day. Only thing to do was stay inside and play puter games.

Any way I did but Phillip made banana bread for the freezer. Wed. at the farmers market we got bananas 5 pounds for a dollar. They were very ripe. Perfect for banana bread. He plans to make another batch tomorrow. Rest of the bananas he will freeze to make banana, zucchini bread later. He also made a meat loaf while he had the oven on and hot.

Iv'e been playing Beetle bomp and losing more than winning. I'm just not into that game very well. Phillip and I finished the pet detective game. I was playing the hoyle games as well today along with solitaire. Sitting on my butt and recouperating from a pretty hectic week.

Granny

No comments: