Monday, April 9, 2012

Whoopie!! It;s monday again.



Seems sometimes like more going out than coming in. Oh well!! Such is life.

Had to go to Prescott this AM to pick up some grub. Figured since we were already more than half way there we'd go up to the place where I dug up the pipe and half a fetish bear. It had snowed big time since we were up there last so we wanted to see if anything was dug out that we didn't see in the dark ash. On the way up we saw a lot of juniper trees that had lots of limbs broken off with the weight of the heavy snow. Didn't find anything new but did take a few pictures of the dig site. Too tired tonight to process them. I'm still trying to get used to the way the camera works, so don't know if any of the turned out or not. A lot of the first ones I took were blurry because I forgot to hold the shutter down half way till I get the green light to click it.

Way the thing focuses. I ordered it from Wal-mart to be delivered to the store where I could pick it up. What they sent wasn't what I wanted, but they gave me a 139 dollar camera for the 79 dollar one I ordered, because of their mistake. Can't complain about that. This thing is smaller than the cell phone we had.

Getting close to my bedtime and I have yet to take a bath to get all the ash off me. My hands got dirty even thru my gloves. I did dig up what I thought was a part of another fetish but turned out to be knuckle bone of some kind. I for got to take a picture of it. I washed it off with some water we carry for this purpose and my hands were black when I was done The bone was compleatly black. I set it on a stump but forgot it. Still there. Nevermind!

Granny.



No comments: