Monday, March 9, 2009

Frozen Dead Guy!!!

Hello everybody, Steph and I went to Nederland, CO for "Frozen Dead Guy Days."  Check out the link for details.  I brought along the little handheld "Flip" video recorder Steph got me for my birthday.  This video recorder is about the size of a cell phone and although it can't do as good as a fancy expensive camcorder, the video quality isn't too bad.  I've also goofed around with some editing.  Anyway,  here is some video of the "Coffin Races".  Enjoy.

4 comments:

Jake said...

Ok, the video quality is pretty bad. That's not a camera's fault though. I had to compress the video file because it was over twice the allowable size. The writing that you can't see very well says "we are at the coffin races in Nederland, CO" The second batch of writing says " we moved to a better viewing spot to see the Chinese fire drill" and the last bit says "we had fun and maybe we will build our own coffin and give it a try"

Rockhunter said...

If you have a coffin race, who gets to ride?

Bull River Gal said...

Ride.....???? I saw some dropping or breaking up of the coffin there!! I would have hated to be in that one!! Even if it were a free ride!

Jake said...

I'm guessing the person that gets to ride in the coffin would be either

a) the lightest person you could
or
b) the craziest person you could find

Yeah, some of the "coffins" fell apart hopefully the landing was painless.