Sunday, March 8, 2009

Am I a millionaire?

NO!! I didn't win the lottery, but I have been getting e-mails from so many different people who are wanting to give me millions...Seems like my e-mail address has been drawn for many different lotteries, from so many different countries...All I have to do is claim the prize...Not to mention so many relatives I never knew existed ,from different countries, have died and named me as their heir...I have millions coming to me, only if I hurry and put in my claim...And yes the UPS, Western Union and Fed EX has had people pay my fees for me on millions that came from some where...All I have to do to get this money is reimburse the kind soul for the fees he spent...Gee I don't know how I could be so lucky to have all this money coming and not a dime of it to spend...I think when the tax time comes I will just tell the IRS to take it out of all the millions I have coming...That ought to work, don't you think?...
On a different note, the daffodills are blooming and the Iris are starting to bud up... The muds gone now,and the cottonwood trees out in the back yard are sheding the leaf bud caps...Damn things falling all over the place and they stick to everything...Have to scrape them off your feet or you will have them all over the carpet...When Bitsy was alive she used to get them all over in her fur. If you didn't get all the sticky things out before she came in then she would pull them out and drop them on the carpet...In a week or so they will bloom, then the catkins will begin to fall all over the place...They are sticky too...The buds on the Hackberry tree out front are swelling...Will be a few weeks yet before it will leaf out and bloom...The cactus won't bloom for a while yet up here on the bench...I do have a couple of hollyhocks that came up after the pigs rooted around in them for the roots...About a foot tall now...If the pigs just leave them alone, then I will have some bright red flowers one day...Fruit trees all over the neighborhood are blooming...
Last but not least,...You know your in AZ when you see someone wearing a fur coat in 75 degree weather...Granny

2 comments:

Steph said...

So what is up with Arizona not participating in Daylight Savings Time?!? Did everyone have to vote on it or something?

Rockhunter said...

Arizona hasn't been on daylight savings time for years...Don't know why because the coolest time of the day in the summer is early in the morning... Maybe because all rise and do with the sun, never mind the time...Granny