Saturday, February 28, 2009

I think I smell a conspiracy.

I think the government has been eavesdropping on my brain echos... I remember back a few (lots) of years I had a dream that I secretly developed a new fuel to use in our old VW... This stuff was made from ingredients found right in the kitchen... I used this stuff to make a trip over to MT... Ran out of fuel along the way but was able to purchase all the stuff needed to refuel at the local grocery store... I was going to let everyone know how to make it but decided if I did the government would either ration the stuff, make it illegal, or put me out of the market...
Anyway what would they do if they couldn't put a high tax on the fuel if everyone made their own...Now !! I just found out how I know they have been peeking in on my brain-echos... I see where they have been thinking of taxing the miles you drive versus tax on the fuel you use...Seems like if I did make a new fuel, I'd be screwed, blued and tattooed no matter which way I turn...Just for the record, If I do come up with something I sure as hell will make my mind a blank and not tell a soul...

No comments: