Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Phew.....we have been busy!

Just got back from staying with Donna and Ryan for a few days. I went down there on Sunday the 7th and Donna and I hit the Thrift stores and did some general shopping for a couple of days. Then she and I came back up to Bull River and she stayed here for a couple of days. We spent most of our time cutting out some summer outfits (dresses, shorts, rompers and sun-tops and bloomers/panties) for Rhiannon. Then we went back down to her and Ryan's place and dinked around. I stopped by and visited with Bill, Sissy and Amee a couple to times. I really enjoyed my visits with everybody!!

I am back home now and I have so many things I want to get done over the course of the next couple of weeks......it is confusing as to which I want to tackle first!! The weather is improving up here. We still have a bunch of snow on the ground but the daily high temps are ranging in the mid 30-40's. I am looking forward to spring!!

I took and nasty fall about a month ago. Hurt my dang knee and hip!! If I didn't curse out loud........I sure missed a good reason to. I need to be getting out and getting in some walking but I am too afraid of falling down again!! A couple of weeks with temp as they have been and I will be able to get back into walking again!!

Bruce and Toby have been taking walks almost every day. They walk about 3 miles round trip. Toby loves going on walks! All he has to see is Bruce coming up the stairs with his jumpsuit on and he is ready to go!! Bruce says the he doesn't understand walking..he runs from side to side of the road, climbing and jumping on the snow burms WITH his nose in overdrive!!

Well, should sign off for now and get my behind busy!! Love ya all!!

2 comments:

Rockhunter said...

Lets hope that Sarah takes pics of her in these cute outfits and puts them on the blog.

A=B+C said...

Hi,
Still trying to work the bugs out of my IP and web-browser , may need some help.