Saturday, February 14, 2009

Granny ----Wonder Woman


I can't help but wonder... How can a person be stimulated by a tax reduction if they don't have a job??

There are so many things to wonder about...When you are a child you may have wondered why the sky is blue...How many stars there were in the sky...What makes earthquakes...
Wonders change as you get older...An adult sees a button and wonders what it does...
A kid pushes the button then wonders why that happened...

Life itself is a wonderous mystery...The longer I live, the more I wonder about my life, my experiences, the universe, what happens to this country, and all my family...
I think wonder is a good thing, because mystery and wonder makes live new and exciting...


Ever wonder what is on the backside of this mountain??? Next post I'll tell you...

No comments: