Friday, May 28, 2010

This n that





Here are 2 of the knives Phillip has been working on and the rest of the stuff I have been doing.
Phillip has more knives, some finished and some not.
I put the wire wrapping stuff away for now so I can get some sewing done. Got a lot of mending to do, and i want to make another nightgown.
I did some transplanting of flowers this AM. Mostly dwarf marigolds and some of the flowers that came up from last year. Put some cactus cuttings out along the fence line. If they do as good there as the have in the front yard, we will never see the neighbors house even. I'm surprised the marigolds didn't frost when the garden did. They were along side the house and were probably protected.
Granny

2 comments:

Bull River Gal said...

Hey those look really good. Nice work you guys!!

A=B+C said...

Thems real purdy! Ever cut the crap out of yourself while making them.