Saturday, May 22, 2010

Another day and without another dollar.


This is what I've been up to. Been dreaming up some new ideas for wire wrap. I haven't seen anything where the stone has been framed with an outside the stone frame so I decided to figure out a design to do it. Got some others that I haven't put into the pic, but will as soon as I get some more dreamed up to do. I have to get some new wire. I want to figure out a new way to wrap crystals.
Phillip and I went out panning after I got done with the Dr's . appointment last wed. We tried a new place not so far in this time. We found gold but not as much as the other place. Needed more time that day. We did see an area that had a bunch of walking sticks we might stop and cut the next time in. Unless there is someone parked there.
Granny

No comments: