Saturday, May 8, 2010

Lord of the Turkey Dance




  1. Yesterday I took some pictures of the Turkeys dancing at my neighbor's place. This tom is so funny, he talks to my neighbor whenever he yells "gobble, gobble, gobble" at him. What a neat critter, so beautiful, but so damn ugly. I think that my neighbor would be happy if he would just stay in the meadow, and stop pooping on the patio. My neighbor's wife would be grateful if he would stop pulling all of her plastic flowers up and scattering them around the patio too. The other day I went over to take care of their dogs and this same dumb bird was getting into it with one of those decorative glass balls that people have in their gardens. I suppose that he was seeing his reflection in it, and was trying to act the bad ass.




1 comment:

Rockhunter said...

That bird looks like he is lord of the meadow.
So cool.