Thursday, May 6, 2010

End of one season beginning of two more

Well the snow is starting to melt and I'm about to put away the board for the winter. It was a rough season with the busted shoulder but I managed to still salvage out a season this winter. It's ok though, because even though snowboarding is almost done (still got one more visit left on my Arapaho Basin pack) that means gold panning and fishing are right around the corner. I'm going to try to get more fishing in this summer. I pretty much spent most of my free time panning, not that there is anything wrong with that, but I didn't really get any hiking or fishing in. So this summer I'll try to hit more of a balance between getting the shiny stuff and other activities.

1 comment:

Rockhunter said...

Way to go Jake. Take the pan and the pole. If one don't produce then try the other.