Sunday, May 16, 2010

Been Thinking. Trying out new Ideas.

Both Phillip and I have been brainstorming. Phillip has come up with some real neat stone knife (letter Openers?). He has made some real cool ones. He is still in the process of making some of them so you will all have to wait for pictures when he is done. He is also working on walking sticks. Gets too bored to stick to one thing very long.


I have been dreaming up some innovative new ideas for wire wrapping. The first one didn't turn out quite like I wanted it to but it's ok if you think of what materials I have to work with. They would work out right if I used gold or silver wire but to experiment I will stick to the cheap stuff.

I'm still in the designing mode but will take pics as soon as I have something decent to show.






This is the agave in bud.
















Here it is blooming.



































































No comments: