Monday, May 17, 2010

Canyon Work



  • In the canyon this morning, we had some of our rock scree moved to the floor, so I can get to it with a rented skid-steer. We plan to use this material to continue the rock wall in the center of the circle driveway. Also we have plans to finish the fire pit that I started many moons ago. If there is any left that I can get to easy enough, before I return the equipment I plan to block off the Wild Sandlins at the property line and keep them from driving onto our property and leaving their crappy autos in the canyon road. They may not be all that thrilled about it, but we are not all that thrilled about the trailer house that they parked 20 feet [no exaggeration] from our property line. They were caught by the county pooping in a bucket and dumping it in the woods, and because they were living in the place that had absolutely no running water or electricity, nor permits for anything, the county made them leave. The trailer still sits abandoned, after a year and a half. It's not lovely. 
  • I wonder how the county found out that they were squatting,,,,,and leaving.  


1 comment:

Rockhunter said...

Hmmmm I wonder how. Looking good.