Monday, April 6, 2009

Learn something new every day.

This is a picture of some weird kind of lichen... I don't know if it looked different than this at some time but it lookes more like a skeleton of a sort. It was soft, or I should say pliable.


This is another kind of lichen. It was on wood. Most of the lichens on wood are usually green. A lot of different kinds of lichens up there in the woods by the creek. There are big patchy grey ones and on some of the rocks that are grey and red.
This is some kind of weird seed pod growing up from a crack in the rock. I have no idea what kind of plant it was.
Some strange pics this time.
Jake I was not bored by your comment on the lasers. I found it quite informative. I hadn't the foggiest idea how lasers worked. All I know, in my dream i cut agate filled geodes from the size of a walnut up to the size of a tennis ball. Like a hot knife thru butter. Your last comment answered the thing I really wanted to know about how they worked. I knew they beamed but what the other end was like I couldn't imagine.
The blue beams are high end? Well leave it to me to not only dream weird, but high as well.

No comments: