Sunday, June 4, 2017

Wow! it's a hot one today.



You know, I'll bet that is just what would go through a cats mind too.  Very independent animals.

Speaking of cats, the noise I thought might be ghosts in the house, turned out to be a couple of cats under the house fighting.  Phillip said he can't find where they are getting under there.  He might have to crawl under the deck and see if there is a hole under there he can't see from the outside.

He had a bad development in the garden.  All those little peaches and nectarines he had to pick off because there were too many for the tiny trees, well some damn critter carried them all off.  He never should have left them on the ground.  Now the damn thing is climbing up the trees.  He got a rat trap, but so far nothing has been caught.  Something got the rat poison though because he said there was something dead under the shed.  Starting to stink.

Getting hot down here now. All the rain seems to be coming down from the  northwest, but it is going thru Utah and the 4 corners and down through New Mexico.  Right on past us.  Been doing that foe the past 2 weeks.  Was 90 today and might get into the triple digits next week.  Summer weather is about 2 weeks early.  Wonder if the monsoons will be too.

Been too lazy to paint, just haven't got in the mood. Just sitting on my fat butt playing puter games., and don't forget, the happy hour.  Getting so I need that nap or I can't keep my eyes open to play puter games.

 I Told Margaret to get a gmail address so she can get on the blog.

I was writing a story all this past winter.  I was going to post it on the blog a bit at a time, but didn't know just how to go about it.  Bob said he knew how, so I sent it to him after I finished editing it.  He said he would do it

Well another day is almost done,  Carry on, I love ya'll,  Granny..

No comments: