Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Down here in AZ.


Creeping  Murtle.

This stuff grows wild all over down by the river and also up where Phillip goes to pan. When we were in at Home depot, getting plants, I see where you can buy one of the plants for 3.98.  It's a pretty vine, but it likes shady damp places to grow.

I painted out the bird crap on my cactus flowers.  I'll try again after it is really dry, to paint raindrops again.  Can't figure out why I have such a time with them.  I've painted them before without trouble. Pits.  I also worked on my prospector painting.  One of these days I'll get them finished.

Phillip has been having a baking morning while it was cool.  Made a meatloaf.  A big one.  Will make a couple of meals and sandwiches too.  I like meatloaf sandwiches.  I remember Gene liked them too.

I picked up a used computer tower at the thrift store. An HP Pavillion with windows 7 on it. 35 bucks aint too bad.
A while back, David gave me an Intudos tablet.  With this big screen monitor. it works really cool. I just got it working the other day and really haven't gotten around to doing any thing put play with it. Too many things I want to do and not enough time to  do it all.  Speaking of time, it's happy hour (nap time).

Love ya'll, Granny.

No comments: