Sunday, May 28, 2017

Ain't that the truth?




Well the ides of May are almost over.  Just about mildew season now.  Can't win for losing.  We need some rain.  Not too much like will come with the monsoon's but a little bit would help.

Never did get a chance to fix my painting yet. Got people coming and going.  Phillip took a couple of guys out prospecting.  They got a little bit, but made those guys happy.  As usual I was the official wife sitter.  Why don't those gals want to pan?  I would if I still could.  I might be able to pan, but getting to the place where they went is out of the question for me. Just like the picture said,  no dice baby, you have done lost out.

Tomorrow is Donna's birthday.  HAPPY BIRTHDAY.

We can smell smoke in the air this morning.  Don't know where it is coming from.  Lots of fires around and most of them have been set.  Got a fire bug loose down here.  He set 3 fires  along the road  by Wilhoit. Grass was still too green for them to get very far. Set 2 fires in the woods down on the road to the river. About 10 miles of woods and brush between there and here. Set one fire here in Wilhoit that burnt one house.  I just hope he is caught before he finally sets Wilhoit on fire like he did the last fire at Yarnell.

 Just a light breeze today.  Has been windy as hell all last week.

Think I'll play a puter game. Carry on kiddies, Love ya'll, Granny.


No comments: