Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Hey! it's wed....again.




Went up to the Doc's office to find out the results of the echo-cardiogram. He asked if I was getting enough exercise.  Since I really don't, I thought I might give this a try.  I got a clean bill of health and was told to come back next year.  Good thing because then maybe the dream I had the other night might come true.
I dreamed  Phillip and I were walking along a long stretch of bedrock at the base of some cliffs.   I looked up and there were some people up there on top that were working a high bar in places.   Phillip was pushing a wheelbarrow that had a metal locator, tire pump, turkey baster, dental picks and some other gadgets.  We went past the cliff area and started to clean off the bedrock to find where the cracks and holes were.  Phillip used the tire pump to blow the fine sand out of the holes and cracks after we cleaned all the rocks off.  Then I took the dental picks and proceeded to pick the nuggets out and put them in vials.  was doing great till some damn fool fell off the cliff and woke me up.  Sheesh!.  Oh well, such are dreams.

Love ya 'll, Granny.

No comments: