Monday, May 7, 2012

Yep!!!







All so true, don't ya know.

Been trying to get all our pictures organized. Been using the photo shop organizer. What a bummer of a program. I tried to make a slide show of some of the catalogs after I got all organized and deleted dupes then found out the dumb program says it cant find a good portion of the pictures. It keeps browsing everything on the computer then says the files are missing. Bull, I can see the pictures in the catalog but can't make a slide show or burn them to a DVD because the program can't find the pics. I'm about ready to trash the whole damn idea of making a DVD of all the pics we have taken. Rats, what I need is a program that I can use to organize, clear out dupes, and put the captions with the pics so I can make a DVD. I went to all the trouble of adding captions to the pics then find they don't print with the pic. What a drag.
Granny




No comments: