Monday, May 21, 2012

Hey! It's a great life if you don't weaken.














Seems like it was just friday. Oh well!!

Phillip has been busy. He canned 6 quarts of stewed tomatoes from the ones we got last thursday. He likes to do it so I let him. ( Ain't that nice of me?) Anyway I have been trying to work on the pictures. I finally found a program to find and eliminate the duplicates. I downloaded it from the www.komando.com site. The gal who runs this site makes sure there are no bad things attached to sites before she recommends them for download from her site. She does have one to put captions to the pictures, but I don't know if I want that one or not. I will have to check it out. The one for the dupes is called " visipics" and it did the job. Got rid of almost 2000 dupes we got from backups of our photos. Some were duped 5 times. What a mess that was. Now I have to recheck and make sure the ones kept have been worked on as far as lighting, contrast and so forth. I know some of the discs might have been before inhancement was done. I had trouble adjusting the lighting on some pics and so did Phillip. Also some pics were deleted before they were treated but were on the discs added to the computer. I just put all backup discs in the computer to make sure I got all the pics we took, hence the dupes. Anyway, I have been busy with that kinda stuff. Some day I will get the whole works organized , captioned and put on a dvd. Going back to the laptop and do that while Philip works on the garden.

Granny.





2 comments:

Bull River Gal said...

I love the women are not moody one....I need to make a wall hanging quilt with that statement!!

Rockhunter said...

Sounds like a winner.