Thursday, May 3, 2012

Mama said there'd be days like this.

But we had to do it anyway. I would have rather stayed in bed for a while longer. Like a couple of hours but the sun comes up and it gets hot later. Then the damn no-see-ums come out to feed.

Don't really wear off. The water pill just kicks in and away we go and go and go.


Works like a charm but must be used sparingly with you know who.




I did behave rather well even thought my evil twin told me "get em".

Our only sane neighbor got a new tiller last year to till his postage stamp size garden, and told Phillip to come get it and use it. Phillip took him up on the offer this year and got the garden spot tilled this AM. Planted a few sprouted spuds. Still has a part of the fence to put up and a gate to hang. We salvaged the gate from a dog yard up at the last mine in the canyon. Should work real good.

Despite the bug spray, I got bit 3 more times today. Pesty damn things.

Granny.







No comments: