Saturday, November 21, 2009

Sorry, but winter is here!



Well, this is the first time that I have posted pics. I'm not sure how this is going to look. When you all post pics every comes out in one column with text and pics. In this screen things are side by side. Hmmm.

Anyway, in spite of recent postings....winter has come, and I have the proof in my backyard. There are two pics of a pretty sunrise I caught one morning when I took the dogs out.

These will probably be the first and last pics that I will post of this place. In case you haven't heard....I am going back to Oregon. This things has turned out to be a disaster, and the only sensible thing to do is go back to Oregon right now. I'll probable try again in a few years, but for now I'm done. I'm staying through Thanksgiving, then Mom is going to help me by driving the Uhaul down to Oregon for me. It was nice to see you all while I was here though!

















2 comments:

Rockhunter said...

It was good to see you this summer. Sorry you are going back to Oregon but one has to do what they have to do. Just because you are moving back will be NO excuse for not keeping up with the rest of us on the blog. Love your pics.
Granny

Jake said...

Good luck Sis! You can always regroup in Oregon and then take a stab at moving back home in a few years. Perhaps it just wasn't the right time. I've been doing a lot of thinking about the "great cosmic plan" lately and have come to the conclusion that things happen and we have to do our best to sort it all out and move forward and try not to think too much about 'why' it'll drive you bonkers.