Thursday, January 22, 2009

Cold here in Montana but...

I have read where Phillip is beginning to put his garden in down there in Wilhoit!! We have a condensed 3 feet of snow on the ground yet and frozen hard enought for the deer to walk on top of it!! A few minutes ago, it was 19 degrees outside. Bruce has been going in and out the last couple of days ( between going down to the shop and then back up to the house) and has been working on the posts and rails for the stairwell. He has been working this winter to do some of the finish work on the main floor of the house.

I have been going through my sewing tote boxes and have been prepping to do a bunch of sewing. I had moved away from doing much sewing while I worked 12 hour shifts when we lived on Oregon and now that I am not working anymore...........I am getting back in the swing of things!! I have already made some cute summer dress (with panty bloomers) for Sarah and David's little girl, Rhiannon. Today, I am going to sew together a sleeper for Travis. I have more fabric to cut out another sleeper for him but will need to get the one I will sew today down to Sis's to make sure the thing will fit him okay and to see if she would like me to sew the next one differently. Plan to go down to CDA area sometime over the next 2 weeks. Be happy and healthy. J--

No comments: