Thursday, May 9, 2019

Cloudy day.

Ouch!! That's bound to smart a bit. That is what could happen to a
person if they aren't careful where they step. You don't always have
to be down on the desert to meet up with a rattler. Phillip almost
stepped on one up where he was panning in the mountains last fall. He
said the darn thing didn't even make a sound, or a move to let him
know he was laying on that log Phillip wanted to step over. It was
early in the morning and the snake was still lethargic from the cool
night. Damn good thing too.
I remember when we were kids in Utah and we went picking wild
blackberries with my Grandmother. There was a rattlesnake coiled up
on a blackberry branch we wanted to pick, and he wasn't about to leave
it for us. I guess he was just laying around waiting for some
unsuspecting critter to want blackberries. I doubt he would ever eat
them himself.

Speaking of panning, that's where Phillip is today. I thought I was
going to paint, but unpredicted clouds same in to spoil the idea.

The miner painting got me o thinking about good old Joe Bloe (aka
known as Sonny,), up there at the Blue Mountain Mining co. in Montana.
Wonder just how he is doing. Might have to pay him a visit here on
the blog again. Don't know for sure if anyone was interested in him?

Take care all, Love ya, Granny

No comments: