Thursday, May 29, 2014

The years go by.

The years are going by fast. Believe it or not, Donna turned 53 today. Happy Birthday, Donna.
Ole Dave turned 61 this month too. Shishhh. Making me feel old.

Had an overcast day today for a change. The predicted rain we were able to count the drops, it was so poor. It all went to the east of us as usual. Prescott should have gotten some from the looks of the radar. We really need rain bad. The yard is so dry and all the water Phillip puts on the garden seems to draw every bird, bug and bunny. He had to replant the cukes this morning. Something got the last ones as soon as they came up.

Phillip made fried bread for lunch and used the rest of it for pitsa for supper. Damn good. I love fried bread with butter and strawberry jam.

Worked hard just sitting on my butt and doing nothing today. Oh! I did read so I guess that counts for something.

Getting about my bed time. Night all, Granny

1 comment:

Bull River Gal said...

yep...we are getting older!! time goes by fast when you don't want it to!!