Thursday, April 22, 2010

Out and about.


Phillip and i went out to the pink tree canyon again yesterday. It was a cool windy day with not a lot of sunshine so was perfect for hiking. It was cool enough that the snakes weren't out, at least we didn't see any. drug my butt all over an we did get a few rocks too besides all the exercise. Didn't take the camera because I thought it might rain. These pictures are from another trip. It didn't rain yesterday out there but it rained enough up here on the bench that we didn't have to water. Some rain and snow and hail today. It got cold enough last night to freeze the green beans Phillip had coming up. He will have to replant. Darn chard eaters have been after the chard. I put a popcan wind mill out there but I think I will get a couple of stuffed animals to put out the next time I go to the thrift shop. Gotta do something or quit planting chard for the little devils.
Granny

No comments: