Sunday, July 9, 2017

Rain

Blackberries. The pic that is. Tried to use the dashboard and for
some damn reason since a bunch of updates have downloaded themselves,
I have had problems with some of my sites. Pisses me off because I
lost what I had written on episode 3 of my story. It just
dissapeared. Rats.

Well we finally got some rain. Wet things down pretty good. At least
the forests got a good dose, but they still won't let people in that
don't live up there. Campgrounds up in the forests are still closed
although they have opened the ones close to town. The big fire is
almost out. They got a grass fire by I- 17 out of Phoenix that had so
much smoke coming our way you could hardly see the neighbors house.I
thought for a while they would close the highway to Prescott off. We
went down below to do laundry and as soon as we reached the junction a
few miles down the road, there was little smoke. You could look back
toward Wilhoit and could see nothing but smoke. It was hanging right
along the mountain. By the time we came back home , most of the heavy
smoke had gone. At least one could breath outside again.

Had 2 apples on the little apple tree, but the hail knocked them off.
Didn't seem to knock any of the peaches off though. There are few
blackberries but the birds got the only few raspberries were only a
couple. The raised beds seem to be doing the trick. The rain didn't
bury everything in mud.

Having toilet troubles. Don't know why the toilet seems to be loose.
Started leaking. Phillip no plumber so still got problems.

I see the heat has migrated up to the north.

Keep cool
Love ya'll, Granny

No comments: