Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Spring!! Or what?

Phillip and I took a drive up Limestone canyon. Jeannine and Bruce aught to remember it, it was where we were down over the embankment picking petrified wood out of the fill across a wash. Well we found out where they got the fill dirt and did some poking around for more wood.
Took a lot of pictures and found a few arrowheads and a mono. Saw a cave where the Indians stayed but was fenced and on private property. We did find the remains of some very old wiki up bases that somebody had excavated already. Got pics and will post them another time .
We wondered if the road might still be a little muddy but even though there was still some snow under some of the trees, the road was deeply rutted but fairly dry.

Coming out we stopped for more pictures of the local flora. The cactus fruits on this one above look like tiny pineapples. They are edible. This flower was quite unexpected since there was snow not 6 feet away from it. Haven't the vaguest idea what it is.

To change the subject, I had another brain -echo that struck me as being very strange.
I dreamed Phillip and I were out hunting meteorites. I found one shaped like an elongated egg , coal black, very heavy and showed it to Phillip and then put it in my pocket. Then Phillip found one and showed it to me. It was identical to the one I found but it was cream color and light weight . I took the one from my pocket to compare with his and held it out on my hand next to his then both meteorites flew off swiftly in different directions. We picked them up and Phillip tried to hold them together but he did not have the strength to get them closer than 2 feet. They were not magnetic to each other but stuck to a magnet. I got to thinking of the power they gave off in repelling each other might be used to make a source to power a car
or something. Strange dream.
Speaking of dreams, it's past my bedtime......Granny

No comments: