Friday, March 23, 2018

Friday

Another day here in sunny (today any way) AZ. Was slight wind as
always. We went up in the mountains to prospest. Phillip did, while
I held down a chair and read in the sunshine.. We saw a lot of deer
on the way up this AM. To close to the road for my liking. We did
see one poor little thing, so sickly looking just standing by the road
all alone. On the way out we saw a herd of guinnies.. I knew there
were turkeys but didn't know about the guinnie hens until today. Saw
one car pulled over to watch them. They are such big birds.

Phillip had another real good day. Got another nice nugget, plus a
lot of small stuff. Guess we will go up again tomorrow.

Getting close to my bedtime, so i will cut this short. I'm as tired
as if I worked all day.

Love ya'll, Granny

No comments: