Saturday, January 13, 2018

Cold.

This was on Wed. We finally got some rain and during the night it
changed to freezing rain. We wanted to go down to the desert where it
was warmer for the day, but the car was covered in ice. Didn't get
out til yesterday. We went down and dug crystals at Date creek since
the ground had got soft with the rain. I dug a few, but can't get the
damn walker up the hill so had to be content to dig down at the
bottom. When I got tired I just sat and enjoyed the sunshine. Phillip
was in shorts as usual, but I did take my sweater off, it was so nice.

Cold again this AM up here on the bench. I doubt if we will head down
to the desert again until Monday. Too many people have the same
ideas. Was only 2 other cars out the other day. If you dig, then the
first thing, people hover over you and no place else. Sometime we can
get a tour out of them but not always. Just pests.

Maybe I'll pait today. Still working on a prospector one.

Take care, love ya'll Granny.

No comments: